Here is the video you will be able to edit to make your presentation. You can also use the photos of Asimo you may find on the web or use the ones I have copied in your class folder on the school network.
- your presentation should be 3 minute long
- it should include complex noun phrases such as "obstacle detection software".
- it should include modal verbs
- it should show your progress in terms of sounds (/th/, /r/, /h/) but also your ability to modulate intonation and insist on key words by playing on the volume of yoru voice.
- it should show a good understanding of notions of robotics and reassur your audience about robots in general
commenter cet article