How much of a normal documentary can you understand?
Try with this one...
Here is the video you will be able to edit to make your presentation. You can also use the photos of Asimo you may find on the web or use the ones I have copied in your class folder on the school network.
- your presentation should be 3 minute long
- it should include complex noun phrases such as "obstacle detection software".
- it should include modal verbs
- it should show your progress in terms of sounds (/th/, /r/, /h/) but also your ability to modulate intonation and insist on key words by playing on the volume of yoru voice.
- it should show a good understanding of notions of robotics and reassur your audience about robots in general
Watch this video:
1- Pick out ALL the parts fo the body mentioned
2- Pick out ALL the verbs of movement
3- Make your own dance move and get ready to teach it without mimes
Que pensez-vous de cette ville?
Here are Atlas and Spot
1- What can they do?
2- What could they do?
In Education, in Emergency services, in Industry or in Entertainment?
Here is a presentation of the new Nao
Watch the video and answer these questions:
1- List Nao's capabilities. What can he do?
2- Think of contexts where Nao could be useful. Give 3 examples.
3- How is he different from Erica? Which one would you like to speak to the most? Why?
Watch this video about a Japanese Robot. What do you think?
Here is a video about Elon Musk: